'/> Mom's Homemade Sausage Patties

Info Populer 2022

Mom's Homemade Sausage Patties

Mom's Homemade Sausage Patties
Mom's Homemade Sausage Patties

Mom used to make the best sausage from scratch. She would make links, patties, skewers and even keep some loose for sausage rolls! I just love this quick recipe to throw together for lunch or dinner. Homemade sausage patties are the best!





 Mom used to make the best sausage from scratch Mom's Homemade Sausage Patties






I just love my mom's recipe!



There is nothing hard to mixing up some ingredients and this is one of those recipes I make often.

Homemade sausage is something my mom did all her life, and I now carry that tradition.

Mixing the ground pork together with some herbs, spices, cheese and sometimes wine makes it super tasty.



Mom's Homemade Sausage Patties Pin for Later




 Mom used to make the best sausage from scratch Mom's Homemade Sausage Patties




 Mom used to make the best sausage from scratch Mom's Homemade Sausage Patties


Lots Of Uses for Loose Sausage



Instead of stuffing the sausage into links, I mix and use it for several meals.


I use Mom's homemade sausage for filling sausage rolls, making patties, making shish kabob skewers.


I also use cooked loose sausage on top of pizza.



 Mom used to make the best sausage from scratch Mom's Homemade Sausage Patties



Delicious Any Way You Cook it!



Baked patties in the panggangan with potatoes and peppers is a kesukaane.



Easy to bake, fry or grill!


 Mom used to make the best sausage from scratch Mom's Homemade Sausage Patties



 Mom used to make the best sausage from scratch Mom's Homemade Sausage Patties



Homemade Sausage is the Best!



I would watch mom and my dad make the sausage using the funnel tubes and it was always quite interesting to see how if all came together.


Being mom was in business, she made everything homemade from scratch and her sausage was my kesukaane!


 Mom used to make the best sausage from scratch Mom's Homemade Sausage Patties





Mom was the best!



Back in 1950 it was not common for woman to work. My mom always did.


As I grew up, my grandmother watched me and she went on to run a deli in a large supermarket.


Being mom had her own business she would make all kinds of baked macaroni to sell, homemade sausage into patties to sell in sandwiches with peppers, pizza's, these are just some of the sajian items.


It will spoil you from ever buying this again. I love to make homemade sausage in patties or skewers for the grill they are great!


I THANK GOD EVERYDAY FOR MOM'S Teachings



If I hadn't expressed enough what an awesome cook my mom and dad were, then I will say it again, I am so grateful to have been taught by them and proud to be Italian.


They truly loved Italian food, were very creative and always knew that right flavors to add. They instilled traditions for life in all of us.


I will always be cooking in their memory to keep it alive.


 Mom used to make the best sausage from scratch Mom's Homemade Sausage Patties




This is one recipe I have adapted over the years. She made sausage in bulk. Mom initially made 25 pounds at a time for her business.


Mom's Homemade Sausage Patties are a fabulous memory and homemade sausage is easy and delicious.


I still make her recipe once a month.



Watch this Quick Video









 Mom used to make the best sausage from scratch Mom's Homemade Sausage Patties

Mom's Homemade Italian Sausage Patties

instructions:

2 to 3 lbs. of ground pork mixed with fat (I usually use a pork butt ground)
1 tablespoon fennel seed
2 tablespoons paprika
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon or more of salt and pepper
2 tablespoons red or white wine
3 tablespoons grated cheese
parsley fresh chopped around 2 teaspoons
For sweet sausage use the above recipe and omit the cayenne pepper

For hot sausage add 1/2 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper per pound.

Mix the ground pork in a bowl with all ingredients shape into whatever you want, loaves , patties. Fry on medium heat or grill.  You can also bake at 400 degree hot panggangan until browned placing them on parchment paper or a greased pan for around 30 minutes or until browned and starts too look crispy on the outside.  If making skewer, just use prepared kebab sticks and thread the meat onto them. Grill until browned. If making baked in the panggangan click here for patties with potatoes and peppers recipe
Created using The Recipes Generator






Mom's Homemade Sausage Patties Pin for later




 Mom used to make the best sausage from scratch Mom's Homemade Sausage Patties



Advertisement

Iklan Sidebar