'/> Dried Cherry Banana Chocolate Chip Bread

Info Populer 2022

Dried Cherry Banana Chocolate Chip Bread

Dried Cherry Banana  Chocolate Chip Bread
Dried Cherry Banana  Chocolate Chip Bread
Through the years of baking this banana bread this is the best quick bread recipe I ever found. Using dried cherries with bananas go famously together. Adding chocolate chips is a big insentif!  This is one I will make time and time and a perfect combination of flavors!


Through the years of baking this banana bread this is the best quick bread recipe I ever f  Dried Cherry Banana  Chocolate Chip Bread




The fresh taste of this bread is over the top fabulous. Dried Cherry Banana Chocolate Chip bread is a big hit in our home.  If you are lucky enough to have some fresh bing cherry use them. You can use any other dried fruits as well if you prefer a different flavor. 



I have tried apricots, dates, figs, cranberries and some shredded coconut. These are compliment this delicious banana bread.





Through the years of baking this banana bread this is the best quick bread recipe I ever f  Dried Cherry Banana  Chocolate Chip Bread






Through the years of baking this banana bread this is the best quick bread recipe I ever f  Dried Cherry Banana  Chocolate Chip Bread





I have tried so many banana bread recipes but this is my go to recipe. With or without additions like the cherries or chocolate chips this is hands down the moistness sweetest and most full proof banana bread I have ever made. 




This recipe can also be used for muffins. I love experimenting with adding new ingredients to this basic batter.  



Everyone loaf turns out fabulous! I am sure your family will rave about it. Perfect with tea, coffee or even a glass of ice cold milk.



Whenever I make this load it doesn't last a day. Between my husband and my son it's gone. 



What I consider a slice is not big enough, I think they each take half the loaf!






Through the years of baking this banana bread this is the best quick bread recipe I ever f  Dried Cherry Banana  Chocolate Chip Bread




Another great thing about this bread is it's perfect for traveling. It's a great snack. If you are taking a trip be sure to pack one of these delicious breads. The bread has a distinct flavoring of chocolate covered cherries all rolled into this quick banana bread. I love easy delicious quick breads and this banana bread is bursting with flavors everyone loves. A insentif when it's warm with a little butter on the slice.



I try to tell my self since it has banana's and fruit in it, it's a healthy breakfast! Well ok I am reaching there a little for sure but you will see that it's a really hearty quick bread and to make them portable make muffins. 



Whenever I need to bake for any charity functions this is my go to recipe. I really enjoy this slice of cherry banana chocolate chip bread with a cup of hot cinnamon tea.






Through the years of baking this banana bread this is the best quick bread recipe I ever f  Dried Cherry Banana  Chocolate Chip Bread








Through the years of baking this banana bread this is the best quick bread recipe I ever f  Dried Cherry Banana  Chocolate Chip Bread




So while you are checking out the ingredients in the recipe, I sure hope you love it. 



Remember you can omit anything you don't like. Add and substitute other ingredients you like for instance: shredded coconut, chopped dates,  chopped peanut butter cups. 



You can use this basic recipe and create a whole new delicious bread that you know your family will love. Thanks for reading.



banana, bread, quick bread, chocolate, chips, cherry, muffins
dessert, bread, muffin

Dried Cherry Banana Chip Bread

prep time: 10 minscook time: 45 minstotal time: 55 mins

ingredients:

Mix together:
2 1/2 cups of flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
In another bowl beat well:
1 cup shortening
4 eggs
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 cup mashed banana's
1/2 cup dried cherries, cranberries or  blueberries
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla

 Optional :1/4 cup chopped walnuts

instructions:

Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mix till all are incorporated. Pour into two well greased loaf pans or make muffins. Bake at 350 for 45 to 60 minutes or until brown and middle is dry when tested with a toothpick.
calories
79
fat (grams)
4
carbs (grams)
9
protein (grams)
5
sugar (grams)
8
Created using The Recipes Generator


Advertisement

Iklan Sidebar